WHO ARE WE?
A Global Group
We actively work for unmet needs of patients and consumers on a global scale, making healthcare products affordable, contributing to the health and well-being of millions of people in more than 60 countries.
Areas of Activity
We think long-term, which means resisting the temptations of the short-term trends in favour of sustainable decision-making. Both our investments and our businesses have a long-term focus, for the enduring benefit of all stakeholders and, consequently, of the Group.
We believe that our culture and our people are the differentiators and that enable us to produce better results.
We are highly ethical and always adhere to the highest standards of good practice and quality.
It is our culture that makes us a large group and has allowed us to take on large projects with an ever-increasing level of demand.
Os nossos indicadores
Ethics and Compliance
In FHC group, we believe that only a system free of corruption allows ensuring fair competitive conditions, based on the creation of value and the maximum satisfaction of the clients’ interests.
Following the recommendations of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), FHC group adopted and implemented an internal Compliance Policy in order to promote high standards of integrity in business transactions between FHC group companies, public bodies, business partners, suppliers, clients and other stakeholders.
- United Nations Convention against Corruption
- United Nations Convention against Transnational Organised Crime
- OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions
- OECD Recommendation on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions
- And other, local or regional, legal instruments and conventions, in the territories where FHC group carries out its activities.
It is our strong belief that our partners and employees also share our principles and values and recognize that fair, reliable and sustainable business relationships depend on a free, fair and transparent trading system to which each of us must contribute.